Thursday, May 13, 2010

thursday letters

Dear Husband,
So sorry I didn't feel like talking yesterday. I was worn thin. I hope today's chat more than made up for it. I miss you!
Forever you Wife,
K

Dear Marriage Ref,
I'm rolling in laughter every Thursday night!! Thank you for showing real (and sometimes quite insane) couples and their "issues". Thank you for feeling free to poke fun out in the open! It surely makes me seem a little more normal to my husband. At least I don't label my socks!!!
Side Split,
K

Dear Kid,
I'm only letting you sleep in my bed tonight because when you do, you sleep longer in the morning. Please don't disappoint.
Sleepy Mom,
K

Dear Grown Women that share a bathroom on the 2nd floor of my office building,
Flush!
Grossed out on floor 2,
K

Dear Snugglebug,
Why does it take you an hour and a half to fall asleep? No wonder you are a bear to wake up. You are becoming more and more like me every day.
Sweet Dreams,
K

Dear Charger,
I love you. I've loved you for 2 1/2 months. I love you even more after driving Husband's car for a few days. I hope you enjoyed your break from Veggie Tales and Wow Wow Wubzy. I know you secretly enjoy me blaring the Dixie Chicks all.the.time. Thank you for maintaining that new car smell and for having that powerful "VROOM" when I start the engine. You are so fun!
Driving Happy,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment