Thursday, May 6, 2010

thursday letters

Dear Kindergarten Teacher:
Thank you for loving my kid so and teaching him to read and write and all that important math stuff. You rock.
I appreciate you,
K

Dear Boss:
I've heard the story 4 times already. Next time I'll stop you and just tell YOU your story.
Heard it,
K

Dear Right Arm and Hand:
I don't know what's wrong with you. You hurt me. I don't like your severe coldness, I don't like that you interfere with my texting and blogging and facebooking while I'm at work. I don't have time to deal with dr visits and tests and blah, blah, blah....
Ouchie,
K

Dear Mail Lady:
You are super nice and sweet, but for the love of all things sacred, could you please not slam the door every.time.you.leave.
Sensitive Ears,
K

Dear Kid:
You're almost 6. Please stop getting older. I can't take it.
Teary Mommy,
K

Thank you for the inspiration!!!
New Reader,
K

Dear Husband:
I miss you. Sometimes being an Army wife stinks. But it makes me appreciate you when you are home. I love you.
Wife,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment