Monday, June 14, 2010

thursday letters... ummm.... .

Dear Thursday,
You went too fast for me to post these letters, but I'm okay with that. It only brought the weekend to me quicker.
Love me some weekends,
K

Dear Kid,
Three bear hugs for suggesting that we all go get ice cream after dinner the other night. I love how your mind works.
Mom of a Braum's Kid,
K

Dear Snugglebug,
I am so proud of you for getting in grandma and grandpa's pool on your own and swimming around. You looked so cute in your Dora life jacket and swimming around so happily.
Mom of a little fishy,
K

Dear Hubby,
Thank you for taking the kids out so I could nap on Saturday. Thank you for still playing with me, I love that we can laugh and have fun.
Giggles,
K

Dear K,
Ya, next time you go to the pool, how about some 100 spf, because this sunburn you are rocking hurts.
Lookin like a lobster,
K

Dear Florida,
I can not wait to see you again. It's been 27 1/2 years since I last saw you. Can't wait to have sand in my toes for 7 days.
Former Floridian,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment